Product & Service Information
Below you will find some more information and research on a few of the products/services that we offer. Feel free to contact us with any additional questions.
Let’s return to balance. If you’re seeking robust health, balanced hormones, and the energy of years gone by, explore the benefits of hormonal health. You’re among millions of people searching for a new way to age … and a knowledgeable expert to guide you there.
Custom Rx specializes in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) and optimal health. We passionately believe that everyone deserves access to BHRT, vitamins, nutrition, supplements, and cutting-edge, quality-of-life therapy. Your hormonal balance may be closer than you think.
- Effect of hormone replacement therapy on cardiovascular events in recently postmenopausal women: randomized trial
- The Bioidentical Hormone Debate: Are Bioidentical Hormones (Estradiol, Estriol, and Progesterone) Safer or More Efficacious than Commonly Used Synthetic Versions in Hormone Replacement Therapy?
TV, radio, magazines – Low T seems to be everywhere right now. If you’re an adult male and have “slowed down” a bit, there is a chance it is due to declining testosterone levels. There are affordable and effective compounded treatments to address Low Testosterone or Hypogonadism.
Wellness isn’t a destination, it’s a pursuit. Everyone’s path to wellness is unique. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses, personal goals and hereditary conditions. We hope that Custom Rx can be a trusted resource in your journey to better health, helping and encouraging you along the way.
At Custom Rx, we’re constantly looking for new ways to help you balance the demands of your busy schedule with a healthier and more enjoyable lifestyle. We offer a variety of consultative services designed to help you manage diet and nutrition, reduce and control stress, and improve the overall quality of your life.
Topical Pain Cream
Relieve and restore. Topical pain therapy’s potential for rapid relief allows you to restore your quality of life. Options for nearly every type of pain are available — from joint and arthritic pain to muscle and neuropathic pain. Working closely with your doctor, Custom Rx can personalize a therapy for you. Stop suffering, get back to restoring quality in your life.
- Migraines quickly relieved with sumatriptan gel: experimental formulation
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of a topical treatment for chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy: NCCTG trial N06CA
- Topical Agents for the Management of Musculoskeletal Pain
- Reduction of allodynia in patients with complex regional pain syndrome: A double-blind placebo-controlled trial of topical ketamine
- Topical NSAIDs: plasma and tissue concentrations
- Transdermal Lidocaine and Ketamine for Neuropathic Pain: A Study of Effectiveness and Tolerability
Scars may not be permanent after all. New compounded topical formulations have shown the dramatic ability to assist in their reduction. New scars from surgery or old scars from an injury, keloid scarring or stretch mark scarring, we have a formulation for you.
- Management of Keloid and Hypertrophic Scars
- Pentoxifylline and Skin Inflammation
- Combination of Surgery and Intralesional Verapamil Injection in the Treatment of the Keloid
- Pentoxifylline Inhibits Normal Human Dermal Fibroblast In Vitro Proliferation, Collagen, Glycosminoglycan, and Fibronectin Production, and Increases Collagenase Activity
- Prevention and Treatment of Keloids with Intralesional Verapamil
Wound healing has never been more advanced. Topical wound care formulations with Spira-Wash® are leading to new alternatives for faster healing. Compounded with pain and anti-inflammatory medications, these formulas can aid in healing wounds such as ulcers, burns, sores and cuts.